This course prepares tax professionals for the 2019 tax season (2018 tax year) and should be used by any credentialed (AFTR Exempt) return preparer wanting to renew their Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) - Record of Completion, or by anyone looking to begin participating in the AFSP who is already "credentialed". Credentialed individuals include licensed attorneys & CPAs.
The following topics are covered in this package:
- Gross income sources (3 hours)
- Taxation of Rental Income and Expenses (2 hours)
- Schedules C, F, J and SE (5 hours)
- Other Taxes and Payments (3 hours)
- Ethics for Tax Preparers (2 hours)