Oregon Tax Preparer Pre-License Training
At Your Pace Online has been approved by the Oregon Board of Tax Practitioners (OBTP) to help prepare you for the Tax Preparer Licensing Exam as well as meet the state mandated education requirement. Our Basic Education Course as well as our CE courses (to renew your license) are all current to today's industry, convenient, & can be taken At Your Pace Online!
Oregon 80 Hour Basic Tax Course
This course provides the 80 hours of basic education that is required in order for you to be able to sit for the Oregon Tax Practitioners exam.
The course covers all of the major aspects of being a tax practitioner in Oregon while also helping prepare you for the state licensing exam.
Requirements to Obtain an Oregon Tax Practitioner License
- You must be at least 18 years old and have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Complete our 80 Hour basic income tax education course.
- Pass the Tax Preparer Exam that is adminstered by the Oregon Board of Tax Practitioners with a 75% or better, you got this!
- Submit your certificate of completion from our course along with your application to the OBTP.
- Receive your license and start your new career!